London Cityscape, My take on MD's London Meet

Name
Alastair
Edit My Images
Yes
this is my take on a long day, got to london at 10am from exeter, met up with the tp lot at 7 and stayed in london until the first train home at 8am the next morning!

these are my first attempts at cityscapes and really my first attempt at night photography involving long exposures for ambient light.
so c&c is very welcome.

1#

2#

3#

thanks for looking

Alastair

Good to meet you mate,

The tower has come out very well. It does shine above the others in this set imho

md

Not bad but feel there is too much black in the first two.

Tower bridge :yv:

Really like no#3 but I am wondering why you didn't turn the camera a little to get more of the bridge in the shot as the left hand side after the bridge looks fairly plain to me. I take it you did this for the reflections on the left or because the other bridge section wouldn't fit in frame?

Really like no#3 but I am wondering why you didn't turn the camera a little to get more of the bridge in the shot as the left hand side after the bridge looks fairly plain to me. I take it you did this for the reflections on the left or because the other bridge section wouldn't fit in frame?
thanks and because if i moved the frame right there was lamposts and a wall which got in the way

Good there. I really like Tower Bridge. I know I was having trouble with the flood lights on the bridge, you seem to have cracked it.

Back