London Meet 20.10.06

Some crackers there Rob. You should think about taking it up more seriously. ;)

Maybe I will... one of these days - It's just a hobby really...

Wan*ers...

...and now send the graffiti pics to the local constabulary hahaha!

Great pics...

...for an amateur! ;)

Some great shots there.....as expected.

the one with the guy in front of the fountain thing is a winner for me, and then the one in the rain.

(y)

Apparently you're soft and cuddly!!

Oddly enough while we were walking about yesterday I said to Mini that I reckoned by the time we got back his username was going to have been changed....!

As I said on the other thread - some cracking shots - the one looking up at the bridge and that shadow are my two faves I think.

In a class on it's own this one though. ;)

RKD06211001038M.jpg

I'm not totally happy with it though... I don't like the converging lines on the wall - if I could set this sort of shot up I'd shoot from directly in front to make everything 'square' in the frame. That said, this light lasted for no more than five minutes following the cloud-burst and with the sheer weight of pedestrians walking back and forth here, we were lucky to get anything at all...

That's a real 'moment' though, and a bit surreal.....love it. :)

Is that one of our members in need of some hand holding instruction? :D

no - just a random punter. Fingerz was there as well with some of his fellow Photo-Bloggers, all of whom were a great laugh and very keen - we extended the hand of freindship and hope to see them on here soon...

Cool. Some great shots there. If I had to pick a favourite, I'd pick out that photographer/wall shot too.

I thin the fact that it isnt square on gives it more of a 'fleeting moment' feel.

Great set Arkady. Must say I like the 5th one best (Guy with #7 shirt and fountain) (y)

I like them all... except the one of me on the phone :cautious: :p
My fave has to be the one of the guy stood at the water jets - very moody processing!

WOW! These are superb, my favourite is the phtotographer with his shadow, though I may have cloned out the strap from his rucksack :)

Rob, Carmen says she can now see why the group named you the professor! Love the one with the shadow, the guy at the fountain and the rain shot. I personally like the one with Winston Churchill giving the victory sign :LOL:

I personally like the one with Winston Churchill giving the victory sign

I had to do the Chruchill impression to counteract the Nazi salutes behind me :)

dude in front of fountain for me, class shot that, and the shadow shot CT posted up is excellent

Like the others - the photographer and shadow but next I like the graffiti painter with the tools of the "trade" in the foreground. I obviously missed out on this one so will have to keep my eyes skinned for future meets.

Thanks for posting the set - well worth the visit to photobucket!

Back