London pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greco

hi i love photography and came across this forum!

I started taking pictures when i was 7, now 4 years on iam still takin pics of all sorts

heres some recent stuff

Click pics to make bigger

Pic from across the river

Boat

Buildings of london

top of a building

construction work

didnt mean to take this pic lol! but after i saw it, it looked kinda professional in a way..unique if * get me

Okay .... Looks like it's me up first .... :D

Firstly ... Welcome to the forum Greco ... :wave:

I have looked at the photos you have posted and they all look a bit out of focus to me.

What camera did you take these with?

Okay .... Looks like it's me up first .... :D

Firstly ... Welcome to the forum Greco ... :wave:

I have looked at the photos you have posted and they all look a bit out of focus to me.

What camera did you take these with?

thanks it is digital samsung and pictures only blury when zoomed in

no i mean they * only blurry once * click the pic! the small pics ive posted * fine but when click them to zoom in they * blurry :confused:

need advice

The one thing that you have got in your favor Greco is that you are eleven years old and have loads of time to improve and get better.

The small pics look blury on my monitor too.

Just keep taking pictures and learning what the different settings on your camera will do to the photo. Before you know it you will be taking shots up there with the best of them.

I've taken a look at the address of your shots Greco..And I've tried to post up the full sizes ...I can't either.

I'd suggest, where ever you got the link address from (where the Images are stored) has only provided you with a cropped (zoomed version) address ...so that's all we're getting.

Its just a guess.
--

For your info: Hope this helps.

The max size of images for posting on TP is 800 px along the longest edge. ...so you need to export/save the images you want to show here at that size. (200k max file size too, we can sort that later. ) (export to/for web is a good option if you have it)
You can load the re-sized images from off your computer into your gallery here.
Simply go to 'your' gallery (under your username and stuff) click load/download or whatever it is on the right top side I think.
Once you've got the images in, cut and paste the code at the bottom of each full image and use that code in your posts as you did above, to call the images from your gallery.

HTHs (y)

Could I just ask, what's with the strange file names of the photos? They don't seem to follow any kind of sequence etc.

Have you used the digital zoom on the camera? Perhaps one reasons the pictures look a bit blury. Perhaps get hold of a digi tripod which will reduce camera shake and give you a bit of time to think about what you want in the picture.

agreed, resting the camera on something can give it a support you need to prevent the blurriness you've got when using the zoom.

Hiya greco, it appears you have a canon ixus750, much better than my first digital camera so you`ve got a great starting point to get into photography. Your shutter speed seems fine even if you where zoomed fully in, i`d say you just need to have a little more patience when pressing the shutter release. If you rush taking a photo you can easily shake the camera causing the blurring you`ve ended up with.

Youve done well being only 11, taking these on Sunday, then getting back to Mexico to post them. Can you explain why your IP states you are in Mexico?

Or are you using a free anonymous proxy ;)
My question is...why would you feel the need to do that?

Youve done well being only 11, taking these on Sunday, then getting back to Mexico to post them. Can you explain why your IP states you are in Mexico?

Maybe he's got a REALLY REALLY GOOD tele lens...... :D

it would explain the lens shake....holding steady over that many miles is gonna be a neat trick...

its not my camera i borrowed it !

my parents have a sony cybershot 1 but im not allowed to use it

i want my own camera can anyone reccomend a good one for like £100

and im not from mexico

Exif says Ixus 750. Odder and odder.
just googled Ixus 750 and ye it was that camera, sorry i thought it was a samsung :bonk::bang:

like i said its not our camera we borrowed it

So howcome you're using an anonymous proxy?

Oh come on, do you really think we're that stupid?

Im afraid I smell prank too.

Who is your Internet Service Provider?

Also, your family has a Sony Cybershot, that youre not allowed to use, but youre allowed to borrow this Samsung, Canon Ixus, and use that?
And youve been taking pics for 4 years?

Who is your Internet Service Provider?

Also, your family has a Sony Cybershot, that youre not allowed to use, but youre allowed to borrow this Samsung, Canon Ixus, and use that?
And youve been taking pics for 4 years?

i borrowed from the ppl i was with.. my parents wernt there
i dropped my parents camera when they let me use it before so im only allowed to use it when they are with me now

:thinking:mmmmmmmm! not sure about this :cautious: enlarged the pics still Blurry. :shrug:

If anyone else disrespects me in this thread im going to find them and then i will batter them

:eek:
seriously...

:LOL: :clap:

:boxer:

I'd better keep quiet, I'm too scared to talk.

If anyone else disrespects me in this thread im going to find them and then i will batter them

keyboard_warriors.jpg

had to be done :D

Hammering and battering notwithstanding

In light of your previous responses I do now believe you're 11. With regard to the photo's, irrespective of the actual camera they were taken on, there are some improvements that could be made.

Focussing is way off - Nothing to do with the Crop or Zoom factor, they're OOF and that's it.

Most of them are underexposed

The Horizons are Wonky....

Other than that, what more is there to say. OK snaps for reminding you of a trip to London but not going to win you any prizes. If you re-visit, the least you could do is sort the focussing out, and then perhaps some more constructive criticism would assist with improving your technique.

:bat:

:agree:

(wouldnt an 11 year old be at school now though?)

Hi Greco,
I've had a good look at your picture. The comments on focusing issues I don't think are down to zooming in on the images. There are a few that are blurry due to camera shake. If you can try and rest the camera on something to help keep it more stable your pictures will be a lot clearer. Most pro's tend to use tripods for that very reason. Once your getting sharp shots your pictures will be 100% better. Try it in the garden or local views.

Hi Greco,
I've had a good look at your picture. The comments on focusing issues I don't think are down to zooming in on the images. There are a few that are blurry due to camera shake. If you can try and rest the camera on something to help keep it more stable your pictures will be a lot clearer. Most pro's tend to use tripods for that very reason. Once your getting sharp shots your pictures will be 100% better. Try it in the garden or local views.

thanks if i turn pro what does a tripod do?

im not at school today im ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back