London skyline - O2 and Canary Wharf

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Couple from yesterday evening, taking a small detour after work.

This is 5 bracketed exposures.
Image-002 by David Walker, on Flickr

And this is 20 staked images, intending to emphasise the light trails of the streets around the O2, but even with that many shots there was not enough traffic flowing to really get the effect that I wanted.
Untitled-1 by David Walker, on Flickr

Two cracking shots, just my kinda thing. The first one would be on my wall in an instant
Thank you. There are quite a few towers in that shot that I have been involved in designing, but most are more visible from the other side of the wharf. I want to get round their at some point but need to look into it, flight restrictions are even more restrictive from that side.

Love those ;)

Fabulous photography and post processing. Well Done.

Very much enjoying those (and the rest of your Flickr architecture album)

There are quite a few towers in that shot that I have been involved in designing, but most are more visible from the other side of the wharf.

Now I'm intrigued who you work(ed) for, that's quite a diverse group of architects featured over towards Wood Wharf :D

Love those ;)
Thank you. :)
They're great - nicely done. (y) :cool:

I can see my old gaff . . .
Cheers. There is a very broad range of properties covered in that one photo!
Fabulous photography and post processing. Well Done.
Thanks Phil.
Very much enjoying those (and the rest of your Flickr architecture album)

Now I'm intrigued who you work(ed) for, that's quite a diverse group of architects featured over towards Wood Wharf :D
Thank you.

I work for a large multidisciplinary consultancy so not many architects that I haven't worked with. Some are great, others a hard work!
There is an awful lot going on at the moment, particularly around Wood Wharf.

These are lovely, where were they taken from?
TOAL was from the red dot, then flew south a little to frame the shots.
As you can see, you are fenced in by no fly zones on three sides so there is very little scope for movement, hence why you see a lot of very similarly composed images of this area.

Screenshot 2023-10-23 094703.jpg

TOAL was from the red dot, then flew south a little to frame the shots.
As you can see, you are fenced in by no fly zones on three sides so there is very little scope for movement, hence why you see a lot of very similarly composed images of this area.

View attachment 404670

Ah right, they're drone shots?

I thought they were form the top of a tower block or something.

Very nice though.

Back