London Southbank

Name
Aimee
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out with the Trained Eye over the easter weekend around London Southbanks; mainly to boost my portfolio with models and do some more locational work. The models were so easy to work with and patient... a highly recommended course if anyone is looking for a portrait one!

TEP-1072_1.jpg

TEP-1070_1.jpg

TEP-1069_3.jpg

TEP-1068.jpg

TEP-1052_1.jpg

TEP-1049_3.jpg

I like the 6th one. The others could use a bit more sharpening, I feel. Anyways, nice captures.

#14 really stood out to me..but all good, well done.

Very good set, you obviously know what you are doing.

Thanks everyone, I'm pleased with how they came out in the end and have had some fun with the post processing too. Duely noted about the softness, that's something I'm going to have a play about with when I have time to go back to them, thank you.

Hi Paul,

Yeah, it's well worth going on one of their courses. For me, I know what I'm doing technically but I sometimes find I don't 'see' a picture in a location, with the tutor we went out with he showed us what to look for. I find myself going into tunnels now or random walls to see how reflective the surfaces are, or to see if there are splashes of paint or worn down doorways, or any unusual shapes or patterns etc... anything that might look good in photos. That's what I gained from it.

I also hadn't worked with a strobie before and it's something I wanted to be shown, so very beneficial for me.

Others on the course gained technical knowledge or how to interact with people. I think we each gained something different to be honest.

Back