London underground

Both of them GREAT shots. I'm wondering how did you manage to avoid any people in the second one and just one person in the first picture. Works really well in B&W.

Cheers. The first one was quite easy, it was about 9.30 on a bank holiday and with canary wharf being such a business area there were very few people around so I just took the shots between people using the escalators. The second one at baker street was a bit trickier as it was getting busier but I just sat on a bench and waited for the right opportunites.

Great shots, both of them.
Well done.
I guess early morning on a bank holiday is the best time to be about to take shots like these when not many people are around.

I like them very nice

Great shots! Love them both!
Thanks for sharing. ;)

Thanks

Very Very nice, have you anymore from the same trip to share?...really like these images

Thanks, this is the only other one that I got that sort of worked. Sadly I didn't quite get the viewpoint right and it's not quite centred.

going up by Steve, on Flickr

If you like these sort of shots you should check out @ynot who commented earlier. There are lots of underground shots on his website here.

Thanks

Thanks, this is the only other one that I got that sort of worked. Sadly I didn't quite get the viewpoint right and it's not quite centred.

going up by Steve, on Flickr

If you like these sort of shots you should check out @ynot who commented earlier. There are lots of underground shots on his website here.

Thanks Steve.

Back