London with a 10-22mm

Edit My Images
Yes
Popping to London this weekend to test out my new Canon 10-22mm - I realise its a pretty unanswerable question but can anyone recommend any places that must be visited??
(y)

You there just during the day or at night? If night also then try Soho.

Probably both...
Soho is a good shout - we're eating on Dean Street.
I don't have that photgraphers 'brain' didn't even occur to me - I actually work in Mayfair and spend a fair bit of time in Soho - so almost take it for granted.:shrug:

Anywhere really, with that width you should be able to make the most of the variety of architecture around. Maybe do a route from Soho taking in Theatreland, Leicester/Picadilly Squ's and ending up by the river where there is plenty to go at.

South bank river walk - it has all 'the sights' plus you can get some fun people stuff if it's busy.

Otherwise, plenty to be had around Covent Garden/Soho - get snappin'!

Popping to London this weekend to test out my new Canon 10-22mm - I realise its a pretty unanswerable question but can anyone recommend any places that must be visited??
(y)

Hope you have a good lawyer :LOL::LOL::LOL:

South Bank starting from tower bridge, there's some pretty cool structures down there.

You could try your luck at Canary Wharf? but it could ruin the day if you get hassled by rent a cops as it is a private estate.

Then again as a fellow 10-22 Canon user i'd say head to Carnaby Street, Soho Sq, Wardour St, China Town, British Museum is fantastic as stated, then pop over to the Southbank for the Skaters and Graffiti or hit Camden for some urban tribe action. That's a fair day's worth!

There's loads around Dean Street. You'll have a hard time getting bored there, especially at night. There's soho and chinatown to start with.

If the weather's nice you could head south to St. James Park/Green Park or across to Hyde Park.

Back