Lone Fisherman New crop added

Name
Spike
Edit My Images
Yes
As title, I was out getting some sunset shots and this guy just appeared.

3.jpg

This was before he appeared

1.jpg

Thanks for looking All C&C welcome

spike

Last edited:
1st one for me too. Has a lot of depth to it and the inclusion of the fisherman makes it complete

As title, I was out getting some sunset shots and this guy just appeared.

:LOL: If you want the Norfolk Mafia can get rid of him if you think he is spoiling your shot...... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously, lovely colours and composition.

Nice silhouette as well.

How would they look with a really low horizon? (i.e. Cropping out most of the sea in the foreground). My eye at times is drawn to it and it feels like a distraction.

Nice shots though.

No 1 is excellent the sky is warming and silhouette of the fisherman complements the shot.
Regards
Paul.

How would they look with a really low horizon? (i.e. Cropping out most of the sea in the foreground). My eye at times is drawn to it and it feels like a distraction.

Nice shots though.

Is this the sort of thing you meant?

4.jpg

spike

love the 1st image Spike :clap:- Im off this weekend to try the same with my Sigma 10-20mm

Les (y)

Thanks les and all the rest of you guys.

I did consider using my 10-24 tamron but the guy on the rocks was just too far away, I would have had to crop alot to get hime with a wider angle.

The canon 17-55mm I used for this has not been off the camera since I bought it, I just love the lens and what it produces.

spike

Great shot particularly No. 1. I prefer the original crop too. I think the 2nd 1 has been cropped too much. Great shot!

Great shot particularly No. 1. I prefer the original crop too. I think the 2nd 1 has been cropped too much. Great shot!

I thought number 1 was right, but just thought I would go with what rrowen had said about maybe a tighter crop on the sea.

Thanks

spike

The first shot is just stunning - a perfect silhouette shot with the most amazing sunset in the background!

I'm also a fan of the 1st image over the cropped version.

Another vote for the first image from me. I would go as far as to say it is one of the nicest photographs I have viewed on these forums since joining. One that I would have no qualms about hanging on a wall.

Thanks for sharing :)

#1 is great, but #2 could be pretty good too with a little pp.
6103835522_444052b98a_o.jpg

The first shot is just stunning - a perfect silhouette shot with the most amazing sunset in the background!

Thanks ,the more I look at it the more I love it too

I'm also a fan of the 1st image over the cropped version.

Thanks

Another vote for the first image from me. I would go as far as to say it is one of the nicest photographs I have viewed on these forums since joining. One that I would have no qualms about hanging on a wall.

Thanks for sharing :)
I am going to get it printed at the weekend I think and see what it looks like on the wall, be a first for me to print one of my images.

#1 is great, but #2 could be pretty good too with a little pp.
6103835522_444052b98a_o.jpg

That doe slook alot better, I have alot to learn about PP, so never really get the best from my pics

i think the fisherman has given the picture some charicture

Yes i was really pleased when I loked at the results with him in it, I was a bit miffed at first when he appeared as I thought to my self" I have sat here for nearly an hour waiting for this sun set and he is going to spoil it"

Thanks again for all the comments

spike

Back