Looking for help

Name
Ant
Edit My Images
No
Just wanted to ask if any one would be happy for my to come along to some events with them to learn and pick up some tips.

i have been shooting for 8 months now but and have done all the normal stuff of going around the sporting events but would really like to learn of some1.

I live in London (west London) so if any1 is willing to help i would be most grateful or any advice welcome.

What sort of events?

Im based around NW London. I dont mind meeting up for events etc but would like to know more what kind of events.

I gathered sports events from you posting it in sports :D

But what I meant was, watersports, equestrian, ball sports (ie rugby or football), etc

We have a wealth of people on here who could help but all in different disciplines and it wil be hard for them to help without knowing what type of event you want to do

I concentrate mainly on rugby and football so if you wanted to come along to those, you could. I'm in North Kent though so may be a bit of a trek from West London

What is your experience so far? What sports have you shot? What has been the one you want to concentrate on?

I have mainly been shooting football but would like to try all sports. I have been mainly shooting grass roots stuff.

Thank you for the offer butnit is a little too far for me.

Age is also a consideration .. Given the OPs name.. Anyone offering help could be in a responsible adult wiht young person situation... Not to mention insurance ect..... Just saying :)

Last edited:
Im 29 Tony

haha and your still calling yourself boy?

It was a thought.. you never know wiht the internet.. you cant tell.. you could even have been a man utd fan.. its just so hard to judge :)

haha and your still calling yourself boy?

It was a thought.. you never know wiht the internet.. you cant tell.. you could even have been a man utd fan.. its just so hard to judge :)

Hahaha its just a nick name that has stuck. And no i'm a qpr fan lol

Hey sorry to hijack but I'm in the same boat. I'll shoot any sports. Maybe we could do a meet? I'm in SW London.

Back