Lord Leverhulme's Liverpool Castle Folly Rivington

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
We went to Lord Leverhulme's Liverpool Castle Folly Rivington Chorley Lancashire, what do you think

2910382146_1db4396ef0_o.jpg

2910382326_ca7f0ca72e_o.jpg

2910381804_e90637e8b2_o.jpg

2910381988_23b13174b9_o.jpg

2910382578_9dca4a35c7_o.jpg

2910382784_8fa80dc6bb_o.jpg

C+C Welcome

Dave

Last edited:
Hi Dave

I think you've got some good images here but the folly isn't very interesting. Having said that I particularly like the doorway No.4 great detail and good dof.

Paul

Hi Dave

I think you've got some good images here but the folly isn't very interesting.

Paul

Yes it seems uninteresting 33 views 1 reply ah well we had a good day there, and I suppose Lord Leverhulme found it interesting and he employed many local people to build this and many others around Rivington,thanks for looking

Last edited:
I was going to go up this weekend, I live in Bromley Cross. Still might if it isn't raining haha
I like your photos, there more a documentary of the place rather than a creative style though.

Great set. #4 is my favourite with #5 very close behind. No folly in taking the images, follies should be interesting subjects as they are ideas outside the box. Like them a lot.

I was going to go up this weekend, I live in Bromley Cross. Still might if it isn't raining haha
I like your photos, there more a documentary of the place rather than a creative style though.

Its A really nice place when as you say it's not raining, I agree, they are more a documentation, they were taken because we found a Geocache near there yesterday, so I just did them for that really to document it

Great set. #4 is my favourite with #5 very close behind. No folly in taking the images, follies should be interesting subjects as they are ideas outside the box. Like them a lot.

Hi Russell, yes maybe I should go back and try something creative with them eg, ask a relative to go with me to model, in them, and try some other stuff out to, thanks for looking BTW how where the FW last night

I've been a few time and never come away with a good shot but I do like 4 & 5 Dave

I find them interesting because we used to play up there as kids, lots of farming families we knew up that way.
Im in Rivington tomorrow at the gallery, just off Rivington lane.

I find them interesting because we used to play up there as kids, lots of farming families we knew up that way.
Im in Rivington tomorrow at the gallery, just off Rivington lane.

what time Julie and I could come,Js starts work at 2 so anytime before then im off tomoz

Back