Love Captured in a Book

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I think I spent longer thinking what to call this photo than I spent taking it and PPing it! Still not sure if the title suits it though :shrug:

C&C invited and appreciated as always ;)

Love%20my%20Book%20800.jpg

Very well "visualised" and well executed. Love it....

aye, excellent idea well carried through

"Love Story"?

Whatever you call it, I really like it! Clever thinking!

I knew someone would come up with a better title! (y)

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'm glad you like it. I have to say I was really pleased with it :)

You should enter this for the February page of the calendar. Really nice photo I could see you selling this to a stock company or a card company for Valentines day.

Wow, thanks Renee ::Blushes:: I didn't think it was THAT good!

It is certainly a very good take ... and great idea for a variation on a theme ... well seen and took !

For me though there is a tad to much red on top ... perhaps more of the book including the spine/cover ... imo only of course !

Excellent shot though and tfs ...:clap:

:p

Thanks Venomator! (y) I did try it with more of the book cover in the shot but I found, by comparison, it added too much foreground distraction

You should enter this for the February page of the calendar. Really nice photo I could see you selling this to a stock company or a card company for Valentines day.

I've taken your advice and entered it Renee (y)

Agree with all that has been said. Would make a great greeting card. Well done! (y)

Nice image. Wish I had thought of it

The Book of Love surely, or have you never heard Spandau Ballet? :)

An excellent idea so well carried through - hope it gets accepted!

Thanks Gandhi and Fangman, really appreciate it :)

Am I missing something, or do you mean ABC?

Michael.

Might do...but then I'd have to admit that it's meant to be the Look of love not the Book and that would spoil the effect :)

good idea(y) good shot well done (y)

great idea, one of those that everyone wishes they did themselves!

Thanks again guys (y)

Back