low-lying mist, Shetland

Name
John Moncrieff
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of pics from this morning... it was flat calm, and all the low level areas were covered a dense layer of mist.

Looking back towards the house (hidden in mist) - edited pic to clone out bollard
JJM0406b.jpg

Airport. Flights couldn't land, even though the terminal building and control tower could be seen above the mist.
_JJM0417.jpg

Might add a couple more later..

John

Last edited:
Really like #1, the fence and road converging leads you nicely into the rest of the pic (y)

Magical shots.

I do like a nice misty landscape shot.......... these are great.

I like both shots but prefer #2

very nice shots. good lead in from the road in the first one and the second has a nice layering effect from the golden hues.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous . . . I hate you! :razz: :D :D ;)

Only kidding, those are stunning images. I've been trying so, so hard to get some low lying misty shots so far this Autumn but they have been so lacking this year.

Good work! You did very well on that one.

Like them both a lot but the 2nd is stunning, lovely colours.

Andy

Thanks for all the nice comments, folks:) Think I might clone out that lone bollard in the first pic though.

1st one for me too great lines, ma big bull or a couple of sheep would have been nice in the field on the left

I missed a good opportunity to get a group of ponies in one shot - by the time I turned and went back the buggers had moved off:D

Thanks for all the nice comments, folks:) Think I might clone out that lone bollard in the first pic though.

Beat me to it! :) That was going to be my observation. Excellent pics. (y)

Two very fine shots! #1 for me - I love the lines but it pips #2 by just a gnats nut! Both great!

Nice photos

one slight comment

Perhaps a bit off the top of each shot would improve them even better

;)

Last edited:
Back