Low tide sunset at Luskentyre

Name
Marie
Edit My Images
No
This is from a trip to Harris, where I stayed in an apartment overlooking luskentyre beach. This was the view from the balcony. At low tide the sea leaves this pattern, the silhouetted land is the sand.

15181520237_ec9d7bbdb2_o.jpg

Lovely colour and patterns there Marie, really like it :)

Marie, That's a cracking shot, really like the colours and the receeding plains of the distant hills. "Great stuff".(y)

George.

Beautiful image.
The "S" shaped lead to the sea makes it.

Thanks folks. Yes horizon is straight as can be seen on far right. There is land mass on the left creating an illusion.

Rather handsome. Twice I've arranged to go to Harris and each time I've had to cancel. Shots like this have me cursing :)

Lovely image.

Was on the opposite side from you at Seilebost in June and it was a really magical first trip to Harris for me. I'll definitely be back and crossing my fingers for a sunset like this one!

Just beautiful, I like the way the eye is drawn along the channel to its conclusion

Les

like this, perfect composition to make it a rather abstract landscape

Thanks for all the kind feedback guys. The apartment was great because in changeable weather I could put the tripod on the balcony and bring the camera indoors if it rained. It was also a short walk down to the beach itself.

That really is a corker!

Back