Lowepro Classified 160AW Bag - Sepia £29.99

Me three, probably a bit small for what i've been looking for but will make a nice walkabout/day bag when carrying just a few bits :)

Noobie question please - will a D5100 with 18-105 lens fit well in this bag?
Only asking as it says "professional slr" and wonder if that means "hobby camera" will rattle around?

Noobie question please - will a D5100 with 18-105 lens fit well in this bag?
Only asking as it says "professional slr" and wonder if that means "hobby camera" will rattle around?

If thats the only kit you have then you will have some space, so a good excuse to buy another lens. One of the strengths of this bag is it will take a body with a 70-200 L lens on, but if you read some of the reviews you will get a better feel for whether this is the bag for you.

That's a great price! I need a new bag as well, stuck between this and a backpack style bag. Hmm...

I have a backpack as well and wanted a walkabout bag and at that price plus its not black :LOL:

That's a damned good colour for a camera bag don't you think, sepia? :) price up to £49.99 now and not saying down from... though.

delivered today and for £30 delivered after using the 10% co its a real bargin and sepia is the new black!

Mine also arrived today, it's already been packed with a gripped 7D attached to a 70-200mm F4, 2x YN622's an EX430II, nifty 50, 17-55 f2.8 and Sekonic L308.

There is also space for CF cards, a couple of spare batteries, 8 spare AA's and my Galaxy Tab slides nicely in to the front pocket... Perfect, I'm well pleased and it's fit it's purpose if a grab/walk about bag quite well :)

Back