Lowepro Classified 200 AW Shoulder Bag

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
I have two of these one in sepia contains my M4/3 kit and the other in black my dslr kit I much prefer them to a back pack for the ease of us.

They are great bags and include a wallet to hold your memory cards and I even manage to squeeze a few batteries in mine.

The Sepia I bought s/h from this forum, the black one was bought from Amazon prior to me posting the last thread in this section when they were an even better bargain :)

Thinking of getting one for when I do events as a back pack is a pain to keep getting kit out of in a hurry

Thinking of getting one for when I do events as a back pack is a pain to keep getting kit out of in a hurry

Do it before they go back up as the pricing on Amazon is so unpredictable.

Thanks for the heads up, one purchased... just what i'd been after!

WooHoo! Managed to bag (groan) one of these yesterday.

3 days of debating in my head and I went for it. I usually miss out on deals like this. By the time I've justified spending the money the price has gone up.

Looking forward to ditching my much too small rucksack!

Now... how do I tell the mrs I need another lens to fill my new bag?

WooHoo! Managed to bag (groan) one of these yesterday.

3 days of debating in my head and I went for it. I usually miss out on deals like this. By the time I've justified spending the money the price has gone up.

Looking forward to ditching my much too small rucksack!

Now... how do I tell the mrs I need another lens to fill my new bag?

You missed out on yet another deal which could have helped you:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/divorce-from-17-00-quickie-divorce-com-1245653
It has worked for me.
:cool:

That's a lovely bag. Doesn't look like a camera bag either!

This actually went down to £38 at one point a couple of days ago. Couldn't post about it as I was having a sly browse on my phone while I should have been entertaining!

Oh this bag price is taking over my life! After yesterdays high of £68 it's now plummeted to £43! £8 cheaper than what I paid last week!

Can't stop watching the price going up and down, the variations are far more entertaining than anything on TV at the moment!

Last edited:
Tempted - how big is this thing exactly?

Great price but feel the bag might be a little big for me.

That might be better answered by someone who has enough gear to fill it!

I only have a body and 2 average sized lenses and there is tons of space. Almost too much for me but I'll hopefully fill it over time.

It has lots of space but it's not an 'in your face' kind of bag. Does the job nicely I'd say.

Last edited:
Another thanks from me, ordered one at £43 (hard to resist!) and it came very fast, Parcelforce Express 24 in a nice big box which might come in handy if I sell another bag. It's a large bag, but not too heavy like the TT Retrospectives. Doesn't have millions of pockets either, just the right balance I think for working out of.

Appreciate the thanks guys... I love getting a bargain!

(y)

Alas it's not big enough for me really :(

In one way - both!
I much prefer the sepia ( its more of a nice earthy green to me)

Size wise it's pretty big, easily fitting a 300D with 70-300, 35, 50, 17-80 plus macro tubes and a flash, and no doubt a fair bit more in pockets or better spaced - Which to be honest I'd rarely if ever carry all of together. I'd see it more a smart carry-on flight bag.

I absolutely love my 160 and given the choice buy it again (I've had it since they first came out it gets used as a camera bag and changing bag for my little girls "necessaries" (all parents will understand) And has stood up brilliantly, looking as goo as the day I bought it) works brilliantly as both for zoo trips, days out, etc.

What I dislike about the 200AW so far:
1) Handles connect over the main pocket (160's doesn't
2) it's not as "smart" looking as the 160 both in colour and the larger size makes it something I use unless I really need the extra space.(which won't be often)

Am I disappointed - not at all by either bag, just for me the 160 works and looks better (especially in sepia/green).

I do realise that pretty much everything above us completely subjective to my requirements, but hope it helps!

Getting seasick now - back down today to £43...

:puke:

Watched it all day yesterday and it dropped through the day from a high of £66 down to £52 the last time I checked.

Must be something to do with how much Amazon pay for the stock from different suppliers?

:thinking:

I believe Amazon have a system where it automatically matches the cheapest possible price on the internet (not sure this applies to every single item) - which sometimes means they make a loss on products, but it's part of a wider strategy by where they are always considered to be the first place to check for pricing, and therefore have a massive turnover and can absorb some negative margin products in order to maintain their status quo.
- does that make sense?!

I think the seemingly wild fluctuations are because amazon lists the cheapest supplier first, based on the supplier having stock, even if that supplier doesn't happen to be amazon themselves. So when camerakinguk run out of stock (as happened yesterday) amazon automatically reverts to the next cheapest supplier with stock, hence the jumps (y)

Back