Luckless - Photo 52 - 2011 - Week 6 added (Joker) :)

Great choice for your joker & so well done :clap: Lovely colors & focus ,great shot

Last edited:
Hiya,

Like your different take on the Hard week, although it seems a little dark.

Love your Joker for week 6. The colours are gorgeous! This is something I still have to attempt one day soon.

Well done

Cheers

Dawn :)

Like the idea of your photo for "hard" but I would prefer it if a little lighter.
I am really impressed with your joker, you have done an excellent job, the colours and droplet are super. I always fail at this type of picture, so well done.

Yes i totally agree - when i have looked again at the 'hard' image it is too dark, i think i was trying too hard to make it look rough! :)
Many thanks for your kind comments on my droplet they are really appreciated. I was really pleased with how the colours came out, thank you (y)

I found clutter tough too!
I like your water drop, and although there isn't particularly anything really exciting going on as the drop is still fully formed - I feel I love the red colours, the DOF is very good and there is alot of energy being captured in the ripples! The mid-air drop is very sharp so great capture. Maybe you could crop the bottom a little as there is alot of wasted space! Overall, I like, good job!

Kris

Hi Kris
Yes, clutter was really tough, too tough for me! Many thanks for your feedback on my droplet. I did think about cropping the bottom but was worried that the picture would lose the illusion of the height of the water drop but i agree that i could crop it a little as there is some wasted space and i wouldn't lose the overall feel of the shot. Thanks Kris, really helpful, much appreciated (y)

I like the water drop, as noted above, the colour is good and the droplet is well formed.
I hear you with your desk; mine is getting a bit of a state of late, as is the house, the car and my mind!

Many thanks for your feedback. Hehe yes, you should have seen my desk today lol! It would have made a perfect clutter picture :D

Great choise for your joker & so well done :clap: Lovely colors & focus ,great shot

Thanks Lynne :) water drops is the one thing i've always really wanted to get right so i figured it would be a good time to have another go when i decided to use the joker. Great fun too, think i might have another go very soon!

Hiya,

Like your different take on the Hard week, although it seems a little dark.

Love your Joker for week 6. The colours are gorgeous! This is something I still have to attempt one day soon.

Well done

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thanks Dawn :) yes, i do tend to process shots a little too dark for some reason, i need to work on that i think! :)

Many thanks for your lovely comments on my droplet - i think the colour red is so dramatic in a shot like this. Have a go sometime - its great fun! (y)

Back