Lucy and Zoe

Name
Bri
Edit My Images
No
I shot these sisters last year and they came back last week for an up-date.
This was the first test shot of the session before they got changed. Must say they were two of the best behaved children we have photographed, pleasure to work with :clap:
I did wonder if it would be worth removing the shadow of the glasses or leave well alone.

5925512984_188952d01b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

version 2 after very helpful comments.

5937311097_d95b790c04.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Firstly Bri, I absolutely love the lighting in this shot...Perfect.
I would have removed the glasses anyway, just to compare. It's hard to say whether that would have made it better or not without the comparison. :)

Firstly Bri, I absolutely love the lighting in this shot...Perfect.
I would have removed the glasses anyway, just to compare. It's hard to say whether that would have made it better or not without the comparison.

thank you Darren, I did fire off a couple without the glasses, quite pleased with the new lighting set-up.

5936825967_3874f34767.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Lighting is bob on. No backdrop spill and nice skin tones.

I'd probably have cropped it a little different so that their faces are central, but that's just me.

thank you Danny, lighting was from an Octabox and one softbox on the BG.

Bri, I think the first image is rather warm... a cool filter (80) at about 16-18 looks about right to me, however the colours on the second image are much much closer to where I think they should be. Also, going back to the first image, a slightly wider crop would probably be better so as not to clip her hand and elbow respectively and give a little more space above the heads, especially if mounted/framed.

Bri, I think the first image is rather warm... a cool filter (80) at about 16-18 looks about right to me, however the colours on the second image are much much closer to where I think they should be. Also, going back to the first image, a slightly wider crop would probably be better so as not to clip her hand and elbow respectively and give a little more space above the heads, especially if mounted/framed.

Thank you Andrew, ever since I have had this camera I have been playing with the colour temp/balance settings via the fine tune screen. :shrug:
I have looked at the orig and there is plenty of room both sides so I might alter this shot. These were only fun, warm up shots before they got changed into their bridesmaids dresses.

Back