Maddie Found?

As Andy said, they are making a living out of her disappearance.

According to the accounts submitted by the McCanns (Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Ltd, CRN:6248215) for the year ended 31/3/2010 "the costs of the search during the year continue to be higher than the annual income".

Where do you reckon this "living" you speak of then making from this is coming from?

Last edited:
And your point is? ....... Yes the media prefer looks....It doesn't make the better looking any more guilty.

No it doesn't make the better looking anymore guilty, but let's be honest if they were from a poorer area, were not doctors were not so well dressed and groomed, their other children would be in care and they would have been charged with neglect.

According to the accounts submitted by the McCanns (Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Ltd, CRN:6248215) for the year ended 31/3/2010 "the costs of the search during the year continue to be higher than the annual income".

Where do you reckon this "living" you speak of then making from this coming from?

Ok, I appologies that I am wrong, it does however seem that way, book release iirc did they not sell film rights to the story last year? Max clifford can't be cheap to have as your pr guru.

As a parent myself I too was angered when I found out they left the kids alone while they went off for a meal. As middle class doctors they really should have known better, and from what I heard, child minders were ofered but they were too snooty to accept because they didn't want some stranger looking after their kids.

I consider myself a lower class nobody, If It was me I am sure i would be in a cell now for neglect because they even said it wasn't the first time they had done it, I don't understand why their other kids wern't taken off them as soon as they arrived home, because the months after the kidnap they were all over europe on their campaign, even got a free trip to meet the pope, and not once did you see their other kids with them, so did they smart up and leave them with family or are the others being left? i can only assume the short sharp shock of loosing maddie made them more responsible for their other kids, but even so I still think they have got away with a hell of a lot and only have themselves to blame

Back