Made the front Cover

Edit My Images
Yes
Made the front cover of Digital SLR Photography this month with a dew drop refraction, first time ive ever been published:D.

This shot was my first attempts at taking dew drop refractions.

2042950004_21e0da97f6.jpg

Still cant quite believe it as ive only been seriously into Macro photography since last aughust when i purchased my first lens the Tamron 90mm quickly followed by the MPE-65mm:D.

That's lovely =]

I just checked their website to see how it looked on the cover and it's very nice! congratulations!

Edit: How did it end up on the cover, did you just send it into them?

Well done you - congratulations! Excellent shot too (y)

Thanks very much Marky.

That's lovely =]

I just checked their website to see how it looked on the cover and it's very nice! congratulations!

Edit: How did it end up on the cover, did you just send it into them?

Thanks very much Surfinrach. The editor Dan Lezano contacted me through my online gallery on EPZ, i think the art editor Luke Marsh had been aware of my work for a while.

Wow! big congrats, (y)
Getting published for the first time is the most satisfying feeling ... but to do it with a front cover ... you must be on cloud nine! :clap:

Thanks very much Inaglo, Still cant quite believe it, certanily makes up for the hours spent kneeling amongst the wet grass:D

Wow! That is a stunning shot :) well worthy of a cover. Congrats :D

Whey hey Alistair, been waiting to see the shot and now here it is finally. Congrats on a super shot Matey. :clap: (y)

got the mag, thought it was an ex pic *** i saw it, even happier now its one of the group, well done mate

Exceptionally well done, I'm chuffed to bits for you :)

Well done very very good shot and I'd be cuffed to bit if it was me!! :D

Matt

I was going to ask you then how you know my name was Tony, but then relised i put it in there :bang::bang::bang:

T_G

Very well done my good man, very well done indeed :clap:

Superb shot too, can see why it was chosen!

Congratulations :clap:
Great image (y)

Its a fantastic photograph, well done and congratulations, you deserve it.

:clap::clap: BIG congratulations :clap::clap:

Fabulous picture, well done (y)(y)(y)

I've been thinjking of getting the MPE - 65 for a while, it will now be my next aquisition:)

:clap: many many congratulations, beautiful picure

Seen this months magazine on the shelves of Asda. Looks fantastic! Well done

congrats (y)

It's funny how Digital SLR Photography magazine and Practical Photography magazine have basically the same front cover this month
00000019_p.jpg

pphot.jpg

i was just about to post exactly the same observation until i saw i was beaten by 2 posts grrrrr :D

Congrats on the front cover too, i've got the magazine here :D

Back