Magpie in flight.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Well i think my panning is getting a little better. I'm certainly getting less and less shots out of focus (my first attempts were dreadful :LOL:), just wish i'd spent my money on a 500mm instead of this 300mm :crying: but at the time i wasnt expecting to enjoy bird photography so much. :bang:

Big crop @ 300mm, F7.1, 1/1000, iso400
5609700599_7957bd1248_b.jpg

Well I must say, all other things aside. You have captured the colours on the wing nicely(y)

That's a nice shot Chris, brilliant angle and capture, i can't get near 'em, as soon as i open the car door they fly off ! Any tips where to hide or do you just stand around an area waiting for a flypast ?

Love this Chris. Loads of these in my garden and can't get a bead on them at all. Going to steal your settings if I may?

That's a nice shot Chris, brilliant angle and capture, i can't get near 'em, as soon as i open the car door they fly off ! Any tips where to hide or do you just stand around an area waiting for a flypast ?

It was a 'flypast' Graham :LOL: I was actually standing in my back garden taking a shot of a sparrow when i caught sight of this.

Love this Chris. Loads of these in my garden and can't get a bead on them at all. Going to steal your settings if I may?

Cheers Martin (y) Steal away! (300mm, F7.1, 1/1000, iso400)

Great capture, you have discovered the fundamental rule of bird photography... your lens is never long enough :LOL:

Thanks Ken :LOL:

Back