Male Fitness/ Bodybuilding photos

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a shoot today with Wajid, he simply felt he was at a stage where he was at his peak physically (now 30, and taking a step back from training) and wanted some photos done to keep for the future.

Male fitness isn't my usual thing but i was confident i could get some nice images. We were both really happy with how these came out.

The clothing was all his idea i just lit and shot what he wanted, i really like the moody hoody one i must admit.

Not so sure on the hat though! But he liked it so its all good...

Wajid Session-060 by cashkettlephotography, on Flickr

Wajid Session-075 by cashkettlephotography, on Flickr

Wajid Session-053 copy by cashkettlephotography, on Flickr

All photos look great- well lit. But that hat is awful!!

These are very well lit, may i ask what your setup was? Those abs are very well defined too, did you do any dodging and burning?

Good work :)

Hi Dan,

No dodging and burning, he didn't want his body playing with in post other than a bit of skin smoothing and spot removal. He is about 6% Bodyfat at the moment, and they were some thick/deep abs.

In relation to the subject, the lighting was a silver 70 cm beauty dish just in front and nearly overhead, and two 24inch soft boxes at about 9 and 3 o clock.

Gobsmaked with these. They look sooooo good.
Glad you shared the lighting. "Although I doubt I could do the same" :)

Gaz

yummy :love:..... i mean very good photos :clap:

Good work there Chris. The light is good and works well to define his (not bad) physique.

The only thing I'm a little unhappy about is the tight cropping. These are really tight and I think a little room to breathe would improve them.

Great set, but got to give another -1 for the hat!

Only thing I would say is you can see the different shades of black in the tripych and shot #4 where the BG was been burnt black. That's just knitpicking though, very good stuff!

Back