Manchester Street Candid

all this needed was somebody behind him would have looked very sinister ,but i do really like this great

Wow, quite an influx of lovely comments. I thank you all very kindly... :)

I use this forum often but I very rarely post on here, especially my images as I feel that my standards are nothing in comparison with the majority on TP.. So when I caught this photo and glanced at my LCD I had a feeling it was a decent one worth posting. So here it is! Haha..

I am quite proud of it, I have actually had this printed in A3, Its on my wall... Is that a bit too keen? Ha..

I agree that it would look great with somebody else walking behind the dude.. Only thought about that after reading Leicaman's comment though.. Spot on!

As for that project Ashley, I'll look forward to seeing the results.. I am quite into street photography but I don't think I have the kahuna's to walk around Moss Side with my camera, So Kudos to you for that too! I bought 2 film cameras in all intention to try some Street using film but to be honest, I gave up as I got a bit frustrated with them.. Plus one of them I found out you cant even buy film for it any more.. Major Fail! - So make sure you let us know when you upload them incase I miss it..

First thread in People and Portraits i have opened and Wow .

Stunning shot , i could see that above my settee .

Yeah how much for a copy :D

Prices depending on size and would you want a frame with that? Haha

I'll even give TP discount to forum members or Im open to trades in the classifieds hahaa

Back