Manchester tattoo show (sunday)

paulc

Is leaving, again.
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Went on the Sunday and saw some interesting people, I was there mainly to take some images of the artists for Alans Tattoo and global tattoo supplies but I have only posted two of them here...I am ashamed to say that I used a flash except when using the 24mm f2.8...I bumped into graham of GP images and he was a nice guy..hello Graham.

This is Glynn "the ferret" of tikkitattoo in painton.
Glynntheferretfromtikkitattooinpain.jpg

One of Alans tattoo artists Tom Sugar doing some sterling ink(check the picture) This tattoo won best of show.
TOMasz-SUGAR-CukrowskiofAlanstattoo.jpg

Dan Gold of London ink doing a back Tat
dangoldofLondonink.jpg

dont know who it is but I was well impressed by the artwork
hellboy.jpg

I just liked this girls hair and the fact that she was glaring into the camera.
inthegynochair.jpg

this is kate and she is number 27 in the FHM highstreet honey contest, she was getting a peice done on her stomach I have blurred the photo a bit and boosted the contrast..check kate here
http://www.fhm.com/girls/high-street-honeys/kate26
katewhoisn027intheFHMHighstreethone.jpg

patrick of tattoo mangon.com
patrickoftattoomangon.jpg

I just a Gal that I found incredibly interesting but she wasnt very freindly.
peircingsandtats.jpg

Mark Shark of Alans Tattoo doing a Rose thigh piece on a yound lady.
sharkofalanstattoo.jpg

I'll be your dawg
whos your daddy, this boy actually had his boyfriends image tattooed on his batty cheek and his boyfriend just had to get on the stage to show the crowd complete with fluffy hat.
whoisyourboyfriend.jpg

Cheers Matt, it was a great day out, I will post a clearer picture of the lads tattoo and I bet he does live to regret it.

just a few more
mybwoy.jpg

image.jpg

leg2.jpg

The Brothers grim Alan and John from Global tattoo supplies
johnandalan.jpg

Last edited:
Really interesting set of images. Favourite is the one of Kate - I like the processing you've added.

sorry Allan, he was facing the front of the stage so i couldnt get behind him..I was really impressed at how willing he was to chat and pass the time of day with punters, he seemed like a really nice bloke.

I had never met him before but i suppose when you are making his kind of honk, it pays to be nice to the customers, I have never seen an episode of London ink....I must make the effort.

Hi Paul,

It was good to meet you too on Sunday.

Thats a nice set of shots, that Gal artist you found interesting is called Kat, she worked out of ParadiseII Tattoo studio in Halifax, but judging by her new booth banner not any more. She is a dam good artist, but can be a bit stroppy!!
Still to go through most of mine.

Graham

good shotz mr.woo the girl being tattooed by sharky is hayley our new apprentice peterlee convention on 29th march
newport 3/4 may:clap:

hey see the watch on the big guy awwwwwwwsssssoooommmmmeeee

Back