Maple Syrup on Brick

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
I think this would have worked better on a waffle rather than a brick. Maybe with some bokeh bacon in the background ;)

I think this would have worked better on a waffle rather than a brick. Maybe with some bokeh bacon in the background ;)
Taste better on a waffle too I would imagine lol. I just liked the form, colour and shininess of it, pretty sad really lol.

Pancakes with Maple Syrup
animated-smileys-eating-drinking-009.gif

Ahhhhhh... Maple syrup! Mothers milk! Better than peanut butter! ;)

Well I have nothing to say so I'll syruuuppp. :naughty:
Brilliant.

On a more serious note, have you used maple syrup successfully before? I'd have thought it might need watering down quite a bit. Also have you tried any alternatives (honey, sugar and water etc.), if so which do you have the most luck with? I think I dotted some honey and water around the garden late last year to see what would turn up. Nothing did...

Brilliant.

On a more serious note, have you used maple syrup successfully before? I'd have thought it might need watering down quite a bit. Also have you tried any alternatives (honey, sugar and water etc.), if so which do you have the most luck with? I think I dotted some honey and water around the garden late last year to see what would turn up. Nothing did...

Well Tim that turned out to be a good tip for us :p

Brilliant.

I have used sugar water and it seems to work really well and ants love jam I have tried honey and didn't get anything turn up. I have a shot somewhere of a woodlouse and an any drinking sugar water together and one with the ant on the back of the woodlouse to get a better position lol.

For supper last night I had two frozen slices of bread, butter, marmalade & hot bacon - now please tell me that's NOT weird :banana:

Back