Mark my words, I tell you now, no good can come of this

wack61

I've got an itchy hatch
Edit My Images
No
Tis pure evil :D

IMG_8278.jpg

Hmmm Iv`e toyed with the idea of an adapter hope you don`t mind me asking how much?

Hmmm Iv`e toyed with the idea of an adapter hope you don`t mind me asking how much?

it was about £50 delivered from here http://haodascreen.com/Nikon.aspx came in about a week, I read a few reviews and this one was reported to be the correct thickness, it has a chip in the back so it makes the electrical contact and allows the metering to work on AIS MF lenses, it seems pretty accurate, all I get on a D70 is focus confirmation.

I bought it specifically to use this lens with so i'll be giving it a trial over the next few weeks

At least it's a manual focus Nikkor so you don't have to worry about the poor AF performance of the body :p

There's always one who wants to start a fight :p

The Dark side is beckoning :)

Don't forget we have cookies too

Owner of a Canon 1D and good nikon lens and you can`t even get the DOF right. I suggest you take up knitting or something similar :LOL:

Isn't that like a divide by zero error? Whole universe implosion or something.

No good will come of this cross breed, :wacky::nuts:its the road to hell.
You have been warned :bat:.

Owner of a Canon 1D and good nikon lens and you can`t even get the DOF right. I suggest you take up knitting or something similar :LOL:

er OK , I wasn't putting it up for artistic merit or criticism, it was a joke, something that seems to have passed you by :thinking:

Personally, I'd prefer it the other way round. I kinda regret not having a Canon but only because of the lenses (I much prefer Nikon bodies), this could be right up my alley.

This is the OP's house, only seconds after taking the photo:
phpw9jvl0pm.jpg

nice, lol!

Besides the obvious "I will cause I can" thing :))) - is the 85mm f1.4 worth the effort, considering how good the canon 1.8 version is anyway?

has the op been banned yet i,m just reporting this post now . i,m sure blasphemy is not allowed :LOL:

Back