Marmite Martial Arts

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry, I am bored, so you might as well be inflicted with my doodlings. PLaying around with long exposures last week at training, then more playing around in processing, I figured its definately marmite :nuts:

3053455665_471af52396_o.jpg

I really like it, it's different. Made my eyes go funny when I first saw it :D

I like it Yv.... and I see what you mean about the Dojo... nice and big, and plenty of space for a lighting rail up in the roof....

Nigel

I like it Yv.... and I see what you mean about the Dojo... nice and big, and plenty of space for a lighting rail up in the roof....

Nigel

:LOL: yeah, I should have mentioned that this will also be my new studio when its finally finished, with an electricity supply, etc ;)

That's cool! The guy front right looks like he's really going for it! :D

For me.. this was a Marmite shot, and unfortunately I do not like Marmite. Not sure what sort of exposure time you used (still not learned to look at the EXIF of the shots here). So maybe you could've had them standing still a while so that their figure was more solid and then have them do the moves so there would b the 'blur' as well.

But, it seems I am the minority here as most seem to like the shot.. so there must be something wrong with my 'taste'.

Back