Marwell Zoo

Was there a week ago to see them with a friend. Had a great day but had to return on day two to get the cats :LOL:

You got some really nice catches...well done :)

having totally failed to get the fluffy kittys when I was there , I bought a membership so I can go back repeatedly until I get the flurry blighters

you've done well - although on the first pic the leo on the left is a bit soft - plus i'd have been tempted to do a mega crop so I just had the cubs head full frame - resting on mummys back

having totally failed to get the fluffy kittys when I was there , I bought a membership so I can go back repeatedly until I get the flurry blighters

you've done well - although on the first pic the leo on the left is a bit soft - plus i'd have been tempted to do a mega crop so I just had the cubs head full frame - resting on mummys back

Hi Thanks , yes i know its a bit soft but baby was bitting mums back looks like was just resting , thats why i shared it :D

Thanks Think was right place right time:D

So was I on day 2, when I was at the front of the queue, fighting off 5 year old kids and headed straight round the wrong way to the kittys. :LOL:

so thats why they have a picture of a lady wanted poster by the cats , its you:LOL:

My legal advisor is aware of said "alleged" infractions. :LOL:

Very hard to shoot through glass- even more so when its dirty :bang:

I think you did a stirling job on these- well caught

I love No4

Les (y)

Back