MASTERS FESTIVAL BRANDS HATCH

Edit My Images
Yes
My efforts from Brands was first time out with the 7D so very nervous as had no idea of all the custom functions and settings but gave it a go using same settings as my 450D.

621.jpg

2296-1.jpg

2052-1.jpg

1137.jpg

827-1.jpg

1061.jpg

Bloody great efforts, all of them. A really good set of shots with creative angles and some brilliant machinery. I really miss events like this since I left the UK!

#1 is probably my favourite for the composition and the subject matter. I like them all though, so not easy to choose!

Fantastic. You must be loving that 7d. Love the first, third and 5th shot due to them being so sharp.

#1 oh yeah baby! I'd use the clone tool just to crush the crud bottom left, but apart from that thats super.

#5 is a great use of heat distortion in a positive way, excellent (y)

Looks like you are on it with the 7D!

Are you pleased with the results yourself though?

all are terrific, I actually miss my 7D - to the point I am seriously considering selling the mk4 to get another one.

#3 if I 'had' to pick just one

.DAVID.

Nice shots, looks like you got to grips with the 7D pretty quickly ! #1 for me.

#5 really works for me (y)

It's possibly a bit of a Marmite shot [Yv for example wanted more Tyrrell, 2/10ths later] but it's a great take of an iconically coloured car with an iconic background!

#1 oh yeah baby! I'd use the clone tool just to crush the crud bottom left, but apart from that thats super.

#5 is a great use of heat distortion in a positive way, excellent (y)

Looks like you are on it with the 7D!

Are you pleased with the results yourself though?

Agree on shot 1 (was a nightmare what with the fence and a marshall wearing a huge cowboy hat :() i use Windows Live Photo Gallery so no cloning tool but i do have a copy of Elements 10 given to me as a gift i really need to open the box.

Re the 7D was not pleased at first as i tried some shots through the fence at Druids Fri/Sat and not that great but after speaking to a pro tog on Sun morning he said they were all struggling due the heat coming off the track but as i am going through my shots i'm finding some great pics really looking forward to trying this beast on the BSB meet in July.

Get the Photoshop out the box Gaz and get playing (y)

Heat distortion is a massive problem with long lens stuff... BSB Snetterton was a nightmare for it last weekend.

I guess see you at BSB Brands :D

1 is my fave - love the angle and the subject - didn't have these guys on sunday which I felt was a darn shame!

Last one is very pretty too and heat haze on the hill shot make a great shot

Its a lot more predictable and consistent than the XXD or xxxd bodies...

Great set (y) first and last for me..
Another one here for the 7D appreciation society...:wave:....
Clive.

Really good set Gaz and after having the MKIIN,MKIII and MKIV i still prefer the 7D for motorsport and wildlife (y)

Back