Maternity photoshoot

Edit My Images
Yes
I am currently pregnant and wanting a photoshoot doing later on in the year. Would like my husband to be in some of the photos but also want my daughter (currently 15 months old) in the photos too! Does anyone do this around the Gloucester and Cheltenham area or can anyone recommend anyone in this area please? Another possible location would be in the Bedford and Northampton area!
Thanks in advance for your help
Smile4Em (newbie)

Hi,

I'm in Cheltenham so may be able to help.

I have portable lighting and background which I can bring to you or we can go to an outdoor location for some natural light shots. It really depends what style you're after. Have a look at my website and feel free to get in touch.

Hope this helps :)

David

do you have any maternity shots at all? Was after the semi nude shots and possibly some with colour splash.
Many thanks for your reply.
Love your photos on your site.

Im in Gloucester, but have no lighting or backgrounds and have never shot people I dont know before, much prefering Landscapes or inanimate objects.
So I guess in the words of Dragon's Den..

Im Out.

:LOL:

do you have any maternity shots at all? Was after the semi nude shots and possibly some with colour splash.
Many thanks for your reply.
Love your photos on your site.

I don't have any maternity shots to show you I'm afraid.

I can recommend White Room Images (next door to The Daffodil Restaurant if you know Cheltenham) for studio shoots - I've used them myself for a family shoot. Nice team and good selection of original work. Worth looking in their window next time you're passing.

Good luck! :)

Back