MCE British Superbikes Silverstone

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice,nice nice....quality set (y)
Decided to go on Sunday with no camera !! been way to long since I last properly enjoyed a meeting...
Shakey #2 for me if I had to pick...

Terrific set Paul, very high shutter speed but I think you got away with it ;-)

Loving the Shakey shot but then being a fan I would say that.

.DAVID.

Nice,nice nice....quality set (y)
Decided to go on Sunday with no camera !! been way to long since I last properly enjoyed a meeting...
Shakey #2 for me if I had to pick...

Cheers Clive, know what you mean, done the same thing at Moto GP this year

Paul.

Terrific set Paul, very high shutter speed but I think you got away with it ;-)

Loving the Shakey shot but then being a fan I would say that.

.DAVID.

Cheers David, yea thought I'd get away with it on the 3/4 shots ! Well spotted

Paul

Very nice set of pictures. I especially like #5 and #7 as you can lean with the rider.

I would like to go to a bike event and try and capture some decent images, but I feel my 70-200 would not be adequate enough being spectator side.

Quality set Paul, I like the added angle on 1 and 2 which adds even further to the rider's lean.

Very nice set of pictures. I especially like #5 and #7 as you can lean with the rider.

I would like to go to a bike event and try and capture some decent images, but I feel my 70-200 would not be adequate enough being spectator side.

Cheers Darren, there would be some spots at Silverstone where 70-200 would be o.k. Especially if it's on a crop body, I think somewhere like brands GP would be fine.

Paul

Really nice, a bit tight on places, feel a looser crop would show more speed... What lens were you using?

Really nice... I like the eyes in #4

Never got anything decent from Silverstone myself, so well done you!

Why did you need such high magnification 800mm! that's if it was FF?

Was full frame, because I like to fill the frame and prefer not to crop a massive amount as you can be a long way from the action at silverstone

Paul.

Back