Critique Me and my shadow

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, as everyone else seems to get spider shots I thought what the hell, hes mine, with his/her shadow in tow.
Damn I am sure its a little soft but hey ho and I clipped a leg :banghead:

View attachment 32207

Thanks for looking

What an awesome pose shame you clipped a leg. Nice focus and detail.
Cheers Bryn, real shame as I was not in a great position for this shot. (must try harder)

A nice crab spider there m8 - trying to be fearsome it seems..

Paul.
Hi and thanks, not Sure it is a crap spider, i don't see the legs divide at the knees, am I wrong?

Brilliant! Great threat posture and it works so well with the shadow which only emphasis the threat!

Brilliant! Great threat posture and it works so well with the shadow which only emphasis the threat!
Thanks Tim, I saw the shadow and I knew that its the shot I got to take and I'm sure its a sun worshiping spider as it was facing the sun :D

Thanks Tim, I saw the shadow and I knew that its the shot I got to take and I'm sure its a sun worshiping spider as it was facing the sun :D
Well spotted, it's really cool! I would have gone in with my diffused flash which would have destroyed that shadow and left me with a poorer image for it :(

Well spotted, it's really cool! I would have gone in with my diffused flash which would have destroyed that shadow and left me with a poorer image for it :(
As you know Tim, here as Spain too you dont really need a flash for outside shots.

At first I must admit Paul I wasn't too keen on this shot, but after several looks at it I kinda like it. As others have said I too probably would have used flash and ruined the shot completely. So very well seen m8.(y)

George.

Cheers all (y)

Back