Me and my Wing Mirror

andiphoto

Knock-Off Nigel
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Ive notice a few guys on here have done a few pics of themselves with there camera. so i thought i would follow suit.

what you think C&C please..

3278581798_8a485d8734.jpg

Not my kinda thing I'm afraid but I like your hair cut(y)(y)

lol its went a bit funny aint it... i might have to edit that. lol...

i have done a filter on photoshop and thats why its came out like that...

lol its went a bit funny aint it... i might have to edit that. lol...

i have done a filter on photoshop and thats why its came out like that...

I thought there was some effect on it, looks almost like an oil painting type thing.

yeah... just thought it would be a little different from the usual..

Th0 it's not my thing as I said, daring to be different gets top marks from me. Some times it works, sometimes it don't. The more you practice/experiment the better you get (I'm still pish:D:D) at what you wanna achieve. Keep at it(y)(y)

Not really a fan of the car wing mirror shot in general and the filter applied doesn't add to it either. Sorry :(

I'd have used a tripod outside the car to get the shot of the mirror with you looking into it.
But as it looks like you were in Killingworth at the time you'd have lost your gear to the locals:LOL:

aye lol... to be honest i was just taking pictures of the swans and the lake and then i just pointed the camera at the wingmirror and then when i got home and uploaded the pics i forgot i had done the picture..

Man after my own heart, still calling door mirrors, wing mirrors ;)

I think it's a good idea Andi, but maybe lose the filter as it's very distracting, otherwise I think it could be great.

Back