Meet Harley

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't posted in a while. This is the reason, being kept very busy.

2870127873_bd99a4be0f_o.jpg

2870957482_7a8076e49e_o.jpg

2870127119_4570795892_o.jpg

2870956134_3192edd9cc_o.jpg

Isn't he just gorgeous! :love: :love:

And a fab name too. (y)

Hello Harley, nice to meet you.

Beautiful dog, beautiful set!

He is adorable! Lovely set, I really like the first one, really puts his size into perspective. Also really like the last two, great portraits, I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun together with and without the camera!

They made me smile too. Not an easy thing to do that! No1 just has it for me.

How many times have you heard " OOOh! look at the size of his paws! he is going to be massive!"

I have a Rottie called Harley!

Great shots.

Tim

Iv always wanted Doberman Pinscher since been a child after watching a film about using Doberman's to rob a bank.....many years ago........

I want one now.................

Loverly dog.

Thanks for the comments.

How many times have you heard " OOOh! look at the size of his paws! he is going to be massive!"

Tim

Yep, I hear that at least once a day. I can't even believe how fast he is growing. He has put on 5KG in just 2 weeks.

Great picture we used to have one called Boris, one day yours will fit those big feet and ears!

Lovely pup and great pics! (y)

I like #3 the best - it capture the whole puppy "all ears and legs" thing perfectly.

Great set of images and #1 is outstanding. :clap:

We used to have Great Dane called Harley and seeing this has brought back some memories.

Wow! Harley is absolutely gorgeous.

Nice set - Thanks for sharing.

You certainly are going to have your hands full with him, but what fun times you will have.

:)

Edit: All pic's great, but #3 & #4 are outstanding! Look at the determination in his eyes in #3!

Last edited:
love the first one!! beautiful dog!

vi x

Back