• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Multiple choice, please place your votes, you have a week!! Good luck everyone :D

The original thread is HERE

ETA: Just a reminder that everyone can vote, even if you didn't attend the meet, and that you must be viewing on a browser, not the app, to be able to see and vote in the poll at the top of the thread. ;)

Last edited:
14232300403_4c154580b6_c.jpg

nah my favourites are the blonde girl - she's clearly inherited her mothers good looks ;)

Just a reminder that everyone can vote, even if you didn't attend the meet, and that you must be viewing on a browser, not the app, to be able to see and vote in the poll at the top of the thread. ;)

Voted I think minutes after you published the thread...there's some darn good photos there :)

Great entries. I voted and not even for myself :clown:

Not going to steal any thunder by announcing the winners but we can all count and see who's taken the top spots - congrats to all, especially the winner.

Thanks to all who shared their shots from the weekend and to the organisers and exhibitors (no to mention the most important person - the tea lady!!! ;))

Not going to steal any thunder by announcing the winners but we can all count and see who's taken the top spots - congrats to all, especially the winner.

Thanks to all who shared their shots from the weekend and to the organisers and exhibitors (no to mention the most important person - the tea lady!!! ;))

Indeed but I'm going to wait for the lovely @Yv to do the honours as I have a worrying ability to cock up stuff like counting unless I'm allowed to take my shoes off too

Yep, congrats to the winners, commiserations to those that weren't "placed" in the top 3.

It was a close run thing and for awhile it looked as though there may have been multiple joint places.
(Sort that one out Matt :D)

Thanks also to Matt for sponsoring the prizes @MWHCVT (y)

Yep, congrats to the winners, commiserations to those that weren't "placed" in the top 3.

It was a close run thing and for awhile it looked as though there may have been multiple joint places.
(Sort that one out Matt :D)

Thanks also to Matt for sponsoring the prizes @MWHCVT (y)

I'll be honest I was worried about that happening :eek: could have proved damn expensive :LOL: :LOL: as it is its all worked out fine :)

I'll be honest I was worried about that happening :eek: could have proved damn expensive :LOL: :LOL: as it is its all worked out fine :)
Yep you can breathe easy now :D

Its curious to note the subject of the winners though,
Seem we do have a soft for animals after all :D

Yep you can breathe easy now :D

Its curious to note the subject of the winners though,
Seem we do have a soft for animals after all :D

Indeed...I actually mentioned I think it was to Marcel that I was certain at least one winner would feature Yvonne's daughter :LOL:

I wonder do I need to order a dog chew or two and a pack of dead mice for the winning models :cautious:

I wonder do I need to order a dog chew or two and a pack of dead mice for the winning models :cautious:
LOL I'm sure they're just fine in knowledge that they won :D

Pretty sure the dogs were happy with the attention they got! The birds seemed happy enough when they weren't feeling a little cowed by the red visitor...

Hopefully you'll be able to make it to the next one, Matt.

Pretty sure the dogs were happy with the attention they got! The birds seemed happy enough when they weren't feeling a little cowed by the red visitor...

Hopefully you'll be able to make it to the next one, Matt.

Well I should have enough time to be ready for it as its will not be till at least next year or the year after :D

Well I should have enough time to be ready for it as its will not be till at least next year or the year after :D
"We" are aiming to make this an annual event, Matt, but don't tell everyone (Just yet) ;)

Congratulations to the winners!

Back