Mental Asylum pt II (warning img heavy)

Joe©;1213948 said:
wow this place is brill

ever thought of asking permission to photograph it?

where is it - i would love to do some modelling pictures in there

and some record shots too

Look up in the first page I have stated once where it is...........doubt anyone will get official permission to photograph here though, get out there and give it a go though.

Amazing pictures, I see the cctv might be a prob if i were to get down there :p worth a go for the old portfolio thow. (y)

He left the site because he wasn't allowed to change his name. Childish. Shame because I'd have like to have seen these photographs.

Thats a shame, I was going to show them to someone, they were good as well!

Can you image 10,000 people asking to change their names over the course of a year? How annoying that would get for the admin?

I want to be called Loretta :LOL: Shame he left the site, I'd like to have seen these going from the response they got.

The names not Damage, from now on i want to be known as Shirley! LOL , Nooo!!! just joking with you guys :)

Surely your kidding ;)

The likes of West Park are a common stomping ground and often visited by the brave Urban Explorer, as are other asylums around the contry. There has already been a link to 28dl on this thread, but it is worth checking out.

The stuff those brave lads n lasses capture is well worth the effort to read. They do a service to us all by taking the risks we might not want to, in capturing industry/social aspects before the bulldozers get there to remove it from view.

I am lucky enough to be fairly aquianted with the raddest of dogs in terms of UE and the stuff I see is amazing, unfortunatly some of that doesnt make general consumption, but this thread gave a great taster.

Yes it is a shame he left the site, I came back to this thread to have another look at the great pics. Just looking at them sent shivers down my spine

Back