messing about with PP

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken in our driveway today - tried to make it a very ordinary pic a wee bit more interesting. All C&C welcome.
3644999528_1596f4c53d_o.jpg

Looks a bit blurry from downsizing - sorry bout that!

Last edited:
The green is too green...! It's looking a tad fake to be honest.

But I like the composition of the fence and the girl and the way the road leads to her. Maybe could be improved if you could blur out the fence and the trees? Or even a b&w conversion?

tricky one. Scene looks good in colour but with the addition of a body lends me to think maybe a mono or desaturated look would be better. At the mo the colour is a little too strong for me personally. How strong an emphasis do you want for the subject matter?

Using Elements 7 - Imported from RAW file and shot the saturation and levels up on the colours. It is pretty green aint it!

Fake was what I was aiming for I suppose. I like to overprocess for effect but no doubt have overdone it again! :bonk:

Wasnt really looking an emphasis on my daughter in this one. It's a rough effort at a 'leading lines' theme which is part of my latest assignment on an online course. Havent got that inspired about it yet! :shake:

Thanks for all the comments - I'll have another go at changing the colours to see what i come up with.

Back