MGCC 58th Anniv. Silverstone June 2008

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Silverstone for the weekend had a cracking time i can now see what is meant by its difficult to get good clear unobstructed shots there but here are some i managed to get. Hope you enjoy them.

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

Thx
Alan

This explains why you havnt posted a VSCC thread from Oulton :D SOme great panning there. On some of them, maybe try too crop out the barrier. On some you cant as it is too close too the wheel but on others you can! The pick of the bunch for me is 11 :D

Was a great weekend, not too hot which can happen. Taken loads of pics but as yet haven't processed any. I'll try and post some later if I can but i'll start another thread save bumping this one if you like.

Was a great weekend, not too hot which can happen. Taken loads of pics but as yet haven't processed any. I'll try and post some later if I can but i'll start another thread save bumping this one if you like.

I agree it was good i did manage a suntan lol looking forward to seeing your shots

Nice examples of panning, the barriers do get in the way on some of them though.

Thx for the comments the barriers are a PITA at Silverstone

Some great 'muscle' MG's there! Very nice set, as has been said, some great panning going on.

:)

Also loving the Jag (#12).

(y)

thx for the comments

I very nearly went, but I was a bit skint (read: I took LB out for dinner instead!), so its good to see your shots!

I would agree with the comments above mainly.

Although, only one Morgan shot? What you playing at??? :p

lol Being an MG owner i was there mainly for the MG's new and old

Back