Miami Dolphins Stadium, pano

Edit My Images
No
I finally had a go at processing this beast of an image! I don't think this is my final pass but I've got the base image sorted now so I thought I'd stick it up for all to see.

It was BLOODY hot this day, 100 degrees! I had sweat dripping off me from just sitting still and the top of the D3 was too hot to touch - no thanks to a cloudless sky and the sun directly overhead!

Flickr has done it's usual over sharpening trick, thanks Flickr!

Anyway, here is the medium size:

3000120694_47963335c3.jpg

And here it is 1100 pixels wide. Impact is lost at these sizes...the original looks very nice with a ton of crown detail! Speaking of crowds, autopano pro did an AMAZING job of stitching this and working out when there were ghosts of people that should be removed. There are a couple of small errors in the foreground people but I can live with that.

Oh and it's 6 vertical shots stitched :)

Nice one, how many images did you stitch this one from?... uups, just read it's six!

Had a look at the Flickr one.. true it seems a tad over sharp there - but I bet this looks great when you can fill a big screen with it.
And I really had to have a look to see the places where the stitching wasn't 'perfect'.. so I wouldn't worry about those.

Great pano-image!

Back