Miami skyline at night

Unfortunately these don't do anything for me, there seems to be a distinct lack of a focal point of interest and a lot of emptiness.

#1 Can be made a little more interesting by cropping off around 60% of the left side, leaving the tree's, park and water reflections filling the frame better.
I am not familiar with the location, but I'm guessing that with #1 there maybe a better composition using the pier/stumps from another angle to draw your eyes across the scene to the tree's and park on the right of the frame.

Each of these photos tend to have the horizon near to the centre of the frame, which most of the time tends not to work, when composing the shot I would look at moving the horizon further down to the bottom third (or in some instances the top third).

It appears that the everything except the stump is out of focus in #3, there is quite a distance in between the stump and buildings so you would need to use a narrow aperture to gain a larger depth of field to bring the buildings into focus.
Watch out for wonky horizons as in #3, try keep the horizon level. This can be sorted out in the editing software if its missed while shooting.

The white balance in each image is a bit off and has an orange cast over the images from the tungsten lights in the area, this can be sorted out in your image editing software quite easily and will bring out more of the other colours.

I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination, and hope I haven't come across as to negative in my feedback.

Well on the whole I agree with what Mike has said above, especially on the fact that these are really struggling for a point if interest it is worth praising the fact that on the whole these are exposed reasonable well all to often with night scapes like this all the darker areas are a sea of blackness with no details at all, no detail in the sky etc and you've not done that, okay the exposure isn't perfect, it's a little over exposed and the high lights could certainly stand a little knocking back too, but your really not a million miles off, I think one of the reasons your struggling is we are not really looking at a iconic skyline here, lets be honest if someone say NYC, Sydney, London, Hong Kong skyline pretty much everyone can imagine it with little or no difficulty, all I know about Miami architecture is parts of it are supposed to have some amazing Art Deco architecture...but it's not really a world famous skyline as much as floridians may want it to be

Back