Milford dirt jumps

Name
Mathew
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys,

I went down to the local dirt jumps with one of my mates the other day and did a little video and took some photos of him riding. He crashed pretty hard towards the end so it canceled my photos for the next day as this was ment as a scoping out session... But I got some pretty sweet photos of him riding. I did however want to go back in the evening and take my flashes along... Maybe another day, I guess.

Here are the two best photos from the afternoon!

Whip - Alex Coveney
by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Not foot Can - Alex Coveney
by Mat Teague, on Flickr

I am pretty happy with the photos, but do tell me what you think!

They look great matey, Disappointing sky and I think he's a little lost in the whole picture, but overall I like it :)

I used to race BMX years ago (when I was young..!) Have you heard of the "Gypo Jumps" in Cleethorpes..? Ahh memories....

Keep up the good work, Good going on the 50 1.2..

They look great matey, Disappointing sky and I think he's a little lost in the whole picture, but overall I like it :)

I used to race BMX years ago (when I was young..!) Have you heard of the "Gypo Jumps" in Cleethorpes..? Ahh memories....

Keep up the good work, Good going on the 50 1.2..
Thanks man! I told him to wear dark colours when we went out as I originally wanted to use flash... However he just turned up with a white hoody and a white T-shirt on underneath...

I hadn't heard of them before, but did a quick good and they look so flowy! I would love to ride stuff like that!

His friend has just finished building a step up recently! The thing is a monster of a jump! When we go there I will be getting some pictures!

Back