Misfires, mishaps and muckups......share them in here...

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
We've all done it. Tripped and fired the shutter. Got a perfect shot, only for someone to walk right infront of the camera, or taken a photo with the wrong settings only for it to come out like a nuclear winter.

I'll dig one out shortly. I'm sure I have quite a few from Bolton Abbey :D

So this is a kind of best of the worst thread? Ooh goody I've got plenty to post here :LOL:

I delete all mine as part of my workflow with the piccies, although I still have the raws from bolton abbey and all of those river shots you tried to help me out with were bleached white - only my original shot was any good :p

Missed-shot.jpg

hehe thats the spirit.
I think I have a very very similar shot, taken earlier this year at Heaton Park.

:LOL: I still have a soft spot for my headbanger wren shot.

blurry.jpg

Well while we're doing birds.....

Previous to this one I'd bagged half decent (not CT standard, but I was pleased enough with 'em!) shots of Baby Sparrow and Mrs Sparrow. This, without question, was missed-a-Sparrow!

8422Missed.jpg

:LOL:

LOL... would have been sharp too! :D

Did anyone get a good shot of this dog and its "stick" at Bolton Abbey? I have about 3 all equally out of focus :(

damndoghi5.jpg

Different dog, same place, same outcome.:LOL:

dog1.jpg

I could never get a portrait shot of my dog Sheba, untill I got myself a cable release. To try to prevent camera shake I'd use the timer and she would move in close just before it fired.:bang: Whoever said "Never work with children or animals ..................

Shebasteeth2.jpg

I find it really amazing that you keep these shots!!! Like Darksaber I weed these out before I even open any! I will try to keep some from now on, in case we resurect this post! :D

I find it really amazing that you keep these shots!!! Like Darksaber I weed these out before I even open any! I will try to keep some from now on, in case we resurect this post! :D

What do you mean, weed these out, these are my best shots.:bonk:

For the few months I was limited to the laptop machine only whilst this one was being fixed, I did weeks out the majority of the really dubious ones. Now I'm back to full storage power again though pretty much everything gets kept. Of course, I still weed a lot out before they ever leave the camera! :D

The fact our Lurcherhound was running straight towards me and the words spoken by my fiance of 'He can't see where he is going' unfortunatly (for me) failed to make the relevent connection in my brain.

crw_9705_std.jpg

:LOL: ROFLMAO at that one Richard :LOL:

I wish my bad shots were funny, alas their just crap :D

This stuff happens all the time, I usually chimp them away but the odd one finds its way home - oh and its usually a referee of any given sport!

Back