Miss Willmott

Edit My Images
Yes
we went shopping today, to a camera shop and came out with a new camera, a D200 and a 105mm 2.8 VR Micro lens, charged the battery for 10 mins and had a play, I took this...I have a new love in my life :love:

mrs%20wilmot.jpg

Very nice Betty, look forward to seeing some more from your "new love".

it belongs to both of us, meaning me and Barry, not you and me :LOL:

I am almost hyperventilating, it is such a fab camera...only touched the surface. I cansee us fighting over it!

Well done you! I'm still getting to know mine and the honeymoon period is still on. :love: I'd love to hear your views on the 105mm VR, sounds like a serious bit of kit, the VR must be great for macro work.

Nice pic as well btw!(y)

My D50 arrived today with 18-55mm Kit lens......great toy too..just got to learn how it all works now.

dsc0003vd6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

all these new cameras! nice shot Marianne and Oldboy

I'm the proud owner of a new bouncing D200 too. Got it last week, plus battery grip. Went the Hong Kong route in the end and don't regret it for a moment. Fantastic customer service and saved about £200. How do you rate it compared to the D70, kind of the same but a very different league on so many levels at the same time also I find?

Congrats on the new camera's & lenses Marianne/Chuckles & oldoy;)

I find it a very 'positive' camera to use, the settings are quite logical to use and I found myself changing settings very easily. I still love the D70, but I think I love the D200 and oooh aarrhhh oooohh OOOOoohhh that lens!! This shot was hand held, amazing stuff!

That little mallow looks great Oldboy, looks liek you know your way round your cam already!

Really hard for me to look at a shot of a flower and think anything other then, yep thats a flower alright.

That's fantastic, Marianne. Its not only the lens though,, part of it is your skill! ;)

Being a Canon user I will take in good faith that this is a decent bit of kit. Your first effort looks very promising! Have fun!

If you managed that in the first 10 minutes - heaven help the rest of us trying to match your efforts at the club and on the Forum.

Enjoy!

Back