Misty Morning

Name
Ajith
Edit My Images
Yes
I know this isn't the best quality image out here, taken with my Nexus 4 phone camera, while enjoying the early morning run today, in War Memorial Park Coventry.
C&C welcome, thanks.

9675088220_fdf86f9e58_b.jpg

I really like this! and goes to show that you don't need the latest gear!!

I love a nice misty shot but for me there is no compositional value in this shot, to much sky, to much grass. There is a nice bit in the picture that you could've got by walking forward a bit. I hope you don't mind but I've cropped you're image to show you what I mean, you could even crop it tighter to the thinner trees on the right. Cheers.

Last edited:
I love a nice misty shot but for me there is no compositional value in this shot, to much sky, to much grass. There is a nice bit in the picture that you could've got by walking forward a bit. I hope you don't mind but I've cropped you're image to show you what I mean, you could even crop it tighter to the thinner trees on the right. Cheers.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/the-milster/media/9675088220_fdf86f9e58_b-2_zps864afc71.jpg.html

Thanks Gary, this looks far better than my original, live and learn. Off to update my flickr post now. :)

Back