Mitsubishi Evo 8

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No
Took some moving ones at the weekend with new lens, quite happy with them but would like another go/practice

DSC_6027+copy.jpg

DSC_6046+copy.jpg

DSC_6068+copy.jpg

DSC_6098+copy.jpg

DSC_6122+copy.jpg

the rest can be found here

http://www.imagesbysw.com/gallery/v/Evo8/?g2_page=1

whatts your thoughts on them?

I'd agree with Gary - waaay to dark... also watch your background clutter. Whilst the car itself is a nice car (I wouldn't say no!) its not a particularly interesting dynamic subject in its own right. You need the right background to bring this out and some of yours are not too nice. If it was a proper WRC car, then perhaps the clutter wouldn't matter so much because we'd all be drawn to the brightly coloured famous car, but as it is..

Hope thats not too harsh and helps.

PS I get told off for the same thing :D

Get your monitor calibrated and look at the exposure graph in whatever software you are using...

they look the same across 3 monitors i use...........

i will post up the normal ones later

Good pics mate, although i would have to agree with Badgerbaiter - some are quite underexposed.

Seen these on a thread on the MLR (y)

thanks

was the first time i used the lens and it took alittle getting used to

not really had a play with exposures in PS but will look later on if i get time when i get home and see if i can make them better

Had a quick muck about with PS just now and the RAW's and this is the quick thing i have come up with, three of the images. look far far better IMO

DSC_6122.jpg

DSC_6107.jpg

DSC_6068.jpg

those better to people?

Yes, much better!

Back