Mixed bag of birds

Edit My Images
Yes
I've realised that I've not posted anything on here picture wise for ages so I thought I'd better rectify that straight away!

Here's a few shots that I've taken over the past month or so. C&C more than welcome as always and more pics on my website.

1) Wren
2008-04-05_Wren_02.jpg

2) Jay

2008-04-05_Jay_02.jpg

3) Red-breasted Merganser

2008-03-30_Red_Breasted_Merganser_04.jpg

4) Siskin

2008-03-28_Siskin_02.jpg

5) Brambling

2008-03-29_Brambling_02.jpg

6) Dartford Warbler

2008-03-27_Dartford_Warbler_03.jpg

7) Treecreeper

2008-04-05_Treecreeper_01.jpg

Super set of images Ceege ... (y) ... some real quality there m8 ... :)

Will you just check out the length of the nails on the 'Creeper ... :eek: ... where's Glo when you need her ... :cautious:

:p

awesome set,im just loving the shot of the dartford warbler

Thanks for your kind comments folks!

@ Dogfish_magnet - I use the Nikkor 200-400 f4 with a Nikon 1.4 TC. It's a lovely lens and just about right for the birds I try to take. All bar the Siskin and Brambling shots are handheld and the other two, I rested the tripod foot on the hide I was sitting in.

They are effin brill(y)(y)

Fantastic set! Dartford Walbler, Cardiff? I'm guessing that was taken away from home?

Like them all. Never seen a Dartford Warbler before.

Excellent set of bird images. I really like the wren and the tree creeper. Well done,
Mark. :clap::clap:

Fantastic set..........nice to see some out of the ordinary chaps there too. (y)

Thanks again folks for the kind feedback.

@Carlitos - Yes you're right! The Dartford Warbler was taken at the wonderful Keyhaven reserve overlooking the Solent down in Hampshire. The nearest Dartfords to Cardiff I know of are on the Gower 40 miles to the west, so seeing as we were down at the in-laws, I made myself scarce one morning and stumbled across the great wildlife down there.

Great series-2&3 are the pick for me, good detail and excellent light.

Awesome set! :notworthy: really really top notch!

Back