Mobile phone monthly saving top tip!!

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm on Vodafone; my original price plan was:

500 mins, unlimited texts for £35

But a few months ago I was able to change it to:

600 mins, unlimited texts for £30 (100 mins extra for £5 less! (y) )

Today, I've just downgraded my tariff to:

600 mins, unlimited texts for £25 :clap:

The offers keep changing, but even existing customers are able to swap over to better deals. Be aware that you can only change your tariff one step/month at a time, ie £5 increments.

At the time of the first change, the assistant threw in one month free internet and three months free Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 and more, on my phone!

I had seen these offers which I plan on trying when I upgrade

I am on 600 mins unlimited texts at present for £35 but I want the 300 mins unlimited texts for £25 that you have

time to ringup later and see about it and my upgrade

O2 are fairly cheap at the mo, I'm on 600 mins and 1200 texts for £19.99 a month. BUT their customer service is appauling though.... and I'm not happy as I've just had to cough up best past of a grand to buy 2 phones out of one of their business tarrifs that was costing a rediculous £100+ every month for 300 SHARED MINUTES and 250 SHARED TEXTS!!! This is what you get for sticking with the same tarrifs and just letting them renew it every 12 months without checking what else is available. New contract is on a 30 day renewal so I'll be keeping an eye on offers from now on....

Rofl, that's pretty bad!!!!

Whitey, I still get 600 mins, not 300 mins for £10 less than I originally paid lol.

I am on Virgins 18quid a month tariff and although I dont get as many minutes or texts as you lot Virgin say that I am in credit by £36,78 ...not bad does this mean they pay me:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Don't bother working out complicated usage statistics and pricing. Just use this instead.

My vodafone package is 600 mins unlimited texts for £20 per mth (was online offer)

Back