Moel Eilio

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

The first light of the day starts to ignit the Western slopes/side of Snowdon, two images the first showing the surroundings of the feature Moel Eilio and the second showing the summit of the first image, hope that makes sense as you can just make out a lump in the first capture on the summit

Last edited:
Sorry but I'm not that keen on these two Kevin, the first has great light and lovely colours in the foreground with a magnificent view as the back drop but it's like looking at two images in one with neither parts tying together.
The second seems to be a record shot saying I was there but it's flat lighting, were they taken on the same day?

Hi Andy thanks for stopping by and it is just a record shot showing the summit of Moel Eilio #2 you can just make it out in #1 in the distance, they where taken on seperate days
Kevin

Nice record of a decent hike. Lovely light in the first one.

Is that the cairn on the old hill fort Kev, I see you had the most imperative piece of kit with you....time for a brew then mate;).
Nice view in No 1 with a splash of morning light in the foreground. (Guess I'm always bias Snowdonia can't OD on that:)). You can just see the summit right in the distance.

No2 that's a welcome shelter when it's whipping up! I've sat inside there with my peak stove trying to warm up again after walking up from Llanberis. This shot should be called 'Kev wos here'. Nice big black sky above hope you have your dry gear with you!

No1 for the nice warm light across Moel Eilio. (No2 I'll let you off cos I was there too, wet and cold:sulk:)

Nice shots Kevin that IMO need to be viewed over on zenfolio (click on it) to see them at there best.

Thank guys it is a pleasant sight indeed when the wind is biting I remained dry on this outing, great place to be with a nice hot brew in hand waiting for the light lol

Back