Molly update

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
Well after having £3000.00+ spent on her, having 2 cruciate ligaments done in the last 5 months, 2 titanium plates inserted into her hind legs and also bone grafts, I am pleased to say that Molly is recovering really well and hope that the picture belows shows this.

She has not had a proper walk since November then she was on 3 legs and today she went out and had a really nice time up and down the stream playing in the water. Still got to take it steady, but I think she knows that, but I have got to start shifting the excess weight she has out on over the last 5 months (know the feeling :D)

So glad to have my old Molly back and happy. (y) ;)

Picture not the best that could have been done but just showing you how happy she is and I am sure if she could say "Thank you" she would.

Enjoy.

IMG_0080.jpg

Thats some list of ailments. Hope she continues on the road to full recovery.

Almost forgot, nice pic:)

Glad to hear she is on the mend, Archie my black labx had his cruciate done last summer, we thought he would never recover as he was always on 3 legs:(

But simce we rescued Charlie the chocolate lab he is back to his old self :wacky: the vet checked him over last week and said everything was fine he was just getting lazy :thinking:

We've had Charlie 4 weeks now and everything seems to be on the up where the boys are concerned :D

That's one happy lab; we ought to have a pic of YOU her wonderful owner for taking such care of her

That's one happy lab; we ought to have a pic of YOU her wonderful owner for taking such care of her

No,:LOL: I am better the other side of the camera.

She is presently snoring her head of on the other end of the sofa (y)

Nicki, I am so happy for you :) It's always heartbreaking when a loved one is ill and is such a warm dealing when they show such signs of recovery.

Last edited:
We all hope Molly continues to recover and enjoys life for years to come!

Go Molly!! Dogs aren't our whole lives but they make our lives whole.

A great image and glad to hear she is on the mend she sure looks happy here.

What a happy-looking Lab, Nicki. I bet she was loving that swim. :D

Well done for nursing her back to health - and I bet she'll soon lose the weight now she can exercise. Is it possible to take her to a hydrotherapy pool if she can't run round as much as she'd like?

She's a gorgeous dog and I love the pic! I still miss the various Labs I've had (drools over keyboard).

Jean

What a happy-looking Lab, Nicki. I bet she was loving that swim. :D

Well done for nursing her back to health - and I bet she'll soon lose the weight now she can exercise. Is it possible to take her to a hydrotherapy pool if she can't run round as much as she'd like?

She's a gorgeous dog and I love the pic! I still miss the various Labs I've had (drools over keyboard).

Jean

Thanks, I have access to loads of water here and you know how much Labs love water so swimming is no problem, she loves it.(y)

Have a Hydrotherapy pool near here but she hates wearing the life jacket and wont go in with it on, and they will not let me use the pool without one so having to do it on our own - and besides it is cheaper :LOL:

Back