Monolith

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
I'm puting this in here because technically its creative cause I built the monolith with my own bare hands...even though i was just drunk and rolling about the river with me mate Dave. A so called fishing trip that not much fishing got done :LOL:.

monolith by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

A very striking image, love it.
Might try some alcohol inspired creativity myself :)

Cheers Graham, id had three quarters of a bottle o whisky when i took that....suffice to say i was impressed when i saw it was in focus the next day!. A word of warning though, its all to easy to damage your camera when you're :beer: . My tipod fell from full hight with my 60D onto solid rock last week as a result of too much drinking, thankfully its well made and didn't damage it other that a scrape on the lens and a bent strap holder.

Amazingly not Sarah, i seem to function pretty well when i'm drunk lol, if i re visit tat shot ill give the crop a go. Quite fitting shot just now as its the summer solstice, paganism and all that jazz.

I'm off fishing tonight again although the camera is staying home and there will be no drinking, its all business tonight...my mum loves brown trout so i need to get my game face on.

Caught three brownies in the clyde outside lanark last night Btw, put two back and kept one....don't kill more than we're gonna eat.

Back