Monza FIA-GT

Edit My Images
No
Here's a few from the various GT races. I'll put some F3 ones up tomorrow, there's a greater selection!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Normally I really like your shots and aspire to getting some as good... but this lot don't work for me... sorry.

I wish I could say why... the colours look a bit washed out? Not sure the super slow shutter speeds work either?

Well it was generally dull most of the time. Don't like too super saturated images any more.

Slow shutter speeds are an acquired taste I guess. But I didn't have to do a lot of GT stuff, so took the oppurtunity to do something different.

I am sorry they dont work for me either! I normally love your shots too. I shal try to explain why:
I dont know why but this just doesnt do anything for me. I dont why I think it is because it is not in the centre of the picture, I just dont know.

Great shot, but i aint into close ups of cars so it doesnt work for me. But that is a good shot.

Nothing special looks like something that i could do!! LOL It just looks like it has been taken with a p & s. SOrry to be so brutal.

Nice capture of the drivers

Looks too OOF for my liking sorry.

Nice shot, but would like a little less space at the top.

Nice capture of the action but the angle is too high for my liking.

An absolute corker. A really good picture, I love that one!!

Could do with lower angle but yet again a good capture of the action.

The front being OOF doesnt work for me, sorry

I am sorry i have c and c so harshly.

Yeah, it was shot out of a stand. I wanted to show the whole pack starting the race, plus every other photographer, including one working for me was at the first chicane, so wanted to do something different.

Yeah, it was shot out of a stand. I wanted to show the whole pack starting the race, plus every other photographer, including one working for me was at the first chicane, so wanted to do something different.

I see. I hope i aint offended you, it was just IMO! Thats fairy nuff that you wanted to get the whole pack in, it is just not up to your usaul standard.

Back